STEP 1: Send us your personal information as follows
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport No. (Valid at least six months)
- Date of arrival
- Port of arrival: Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City) or Danang.
- Length of stay (one month for tourist visa).
- Place where you would like to get your visa (Name the capital or city where the most convenient Vietnam Embassy or Consulate are located in your country) Or you can fill online visa application form and send to us.
STEP 2: Confirm and pay
Confirm the information for processing your visa and pay the service fee. - We will send you a confirmation email stating that we have received your Vietnam visa request. If you don't receive our email, please contact us or confirm your information in your request (email address, phone number...)
- Please read the payment guidelines before paying the service fee
- We will submit the information to the Vietnam Immigration Office in Vietnam to get the approval letter for you.
STEP 3: Get your approval letter
Vietnam Immigration Office will issue an Approval letter. - For Visa Approval letter: After four (4) working days, the Vietnam Immigration Office will issue an Approval letter. This approval letter will be sent simultaneously to us and to the Vietnamese embassy or Consulate in your country.
- For the "Visa on arrival" service: From 1 to 3 working days, the Vietnam Immigration Office will issue an Approval letter. This original Approval letter will be sent to us and simultaneously fax to the Immigration Department on your arrival at the airport in Vietnam. Then we will send a copy of the Visa Approval letter (via email or fax) to you before you take a flight to Vietnam. You just have to print it out and bring it to Vietnam.
STEP 4: Get the stamp (for your visa)
- For Visa Approval letter: You just take your Visa Approval letter with your original passport to Vietnam embassy or consulate in your country to get the Visa stamp. You have to pay the visa stamping fee. This visa stamping fee might be different between countries. - For "Visa on-arrival" service: you just show the Visa Approval letter TWICE: to the airlines in your country when you check in, and to the Immigration officer at the Vietnam's airport upon arrival to get the visa stamp. You are then required to fill out the visa form, attach photos and pay the visa stamping fee (see the visa stamping fee) to the Immigration officer.
Note: Please remember to bring along two (2) photos. Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs:
- Photographs must be 2x2 inches in size, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.